Creating space and time
. . . for things that really matter.
Are you overwhelmed? Having trouble creating direction or motivation to accomplish what you want?
If it feels like you’ve lost control of your stuff or are otherwise stuck in a rut, I can help you get on top of it all, so you can get to the things that really matter in your life.
Busy Parents | Retirees | Working Professionals | People with Chronic Illness or Disability . . . and More!
Serving Virginia Beach, Norfolk and Chesapeake, VA with in-person organizing,
and everywhere through mental fitness coaching.
How I can help:
Home Organization & Decluttering
I can tackle any space in your home: from your whole house to a closet, pantry or cupboard. No space is too large or small. We can work together virtually or in person. Common areas in need of help:
- Kitchen or pantry
- Memorabilia, collections, storage ideas.
Productivity & Time Management
If you feel you could be making better use of your time or are overwhelmed by your todo list or projects in work or home, I can help. I will provide:
- An assessment of how you make use of your time, structure your life, and manage your tasks.
- Workflow planning for home office, remote work and/or household efficiency.
- Household or work paper management & filing systems.
- Advice and resources for improving your level of productivity at home or in work.
Are you in a stage of transition in your life and aren’t sure what comes next? If you have big ideas and dreams for personal growth – in your career or exploring a new chapter in your life – but need help realizing them, you could benefit from coaching.
- Coaching is a way to help you collect your thoughts, consider new ones, and gain clarity about what you want to do.
- Together, we will create strategies and action steps to take you in the direction you want to go.
- Coaching is helpful for anyone in transition: empty nesters; first career retirees; aspiring solopreneurs.
- If you’re not sure what’s next, the coaching process will help you discover it!
All Sorts Organizing is a top professional organizer in the Virginia Beach, VA professional organizers directory on FindMyOrganizer.com.
“I really appreciate Sara’s approach to organizing. She took into account what would work for our family’s lifestyle and then we made a plan of how to organize our things for real life, not a magazine. The most amazing part is that it has stayed organized because everything has a home! . . . If you want to get organized and STAY organized, Sara is the one for the job!”
In sessions lasting between 2 and 6 hours (or 1 hour if working virtually), we will work together to clear your clutter and create systems that work best for you in your space. I will:
- Help you discard items you don't want and take donations to a charity of your choice.
- Teach you organizing skills and coach you in developing new habits and systems.
- Provide email and text support between sessions.
- Transform the organizing process from drudgery to fun!
Productivity & Time Management
Managing time is actually like organizing a closet: There is limited space for doing what you want or need to do, so you have to be deliberate in scheduling your tasks. You'll get:
- An assessment of your current strategies for getting things done.
- Education in time management and productivity concepts and strategies.
- Action-oriented steps toward achieving your goals and avoiding overwhelm.
- Support and accountability throughout.
What exactly is coaching? It's a way to get to the heart of the things that really matter to you. Click here to better understand how coaching can help you develop new awareness and growth.
- Coaching is a process for clarifying your values, motivation, and what matters most to you.
- I act as a thought partner, providing a sounding board and accountability.
- Coaching is not therapy; however it is a safe, nonjudgmental space to explore your motivations, goals and direction.
What do you think?
Learn more about how I can help you.
A Blog of Sorts
Tips for creating space and time for things that really matter.
Try a Little Tenderness (Toward Yourself)
It’s important to remember to practice self-compassion when trying to get organized. Here are a few tips to help you cultivate self-compassion in your organizing journey.
A Little Behavior Change is Good for Your System
When you’re in a rut, unmotivated or stuck, it’s hard to see a way forward. But you can access big change through a path of small changes in behavior.
Dealing with Heirlooms
Heirlooms appear in many forms: furniture, china and silver, but also timepieces, clothing, military memorabilia, jewelry… So what to do with all the unwanted stuff? You have options…
Sara Cummings, M.A.