$50 per Hour
are dddmo that*During the COVID-19 pandemic, CDC recommended precautions will be in place on every in-person job. This service can also be provided virtually, through Zoom or FaceTime, if preferred.*
In sessions lasting between 2 and 6 hours, we will work together to clear your clutter and create systems that work best for you in your space. I will:
- Motivate you and support your decisions.
- Help you determine how to discard items you don’t want.
- Teach you organizing skills that suit your learning and lifestyles.
- Refer you to products and resources to complete your project.
- Take donations to a charity of your choice.
- Provide email and text support between sessions.
- Transform the organizing process from drudgery to fun!
$50 per hour with discounts for multi-hour packages purchased
Goals, plans, projects…we all have them in lists or on our mind. But actually getting them done is the hard part, and where I can help you. If you want to be more efficient, waste less time, and actually get things done, let’s get to it.
- Meet via Zoom or FaceTime for a one-hour discovery call to assess you current systems, needs and goals.
- Communicate via email and text between sessions as needed.
Individual and Group Coaching
3 month membership beginning at $99/month
This package provides a $50 savings! It’s perfect for larger or ongoing projects. Here’s what you’ll get:
- 10 one-hour virtual organizing sessions, which you can schedule at your convenience and as frequently as you’d like.
- Emails following each session, outlining homework for you to do.
- Links to products and resources that may be helpful.
- Email and text support between sessions.
What do you think?
Learn more about getting started on your organizing project.
“All Sorts Organizing helped me unpack from a recent move as well as organize our crazy garage. I just didn’t have enough time! Very professional and trustworthy!”
Sara Cummings, M.A.