Pay As You Go
$50 per Hour
We will work together to clear your clutter and create systems that work best for you in your space. Sessions last between 2 and 6 hours.
I help you determine resources for disposing of any unwanted items. These may include selling, donating, recycling or repurposing. I will deliver any donations to a charity of your choice. I will be with you to manage the organizing project, support your decisions, give you ideas, and make the process as enjoyable as possible.
$200 Flat Fee
Would you like to do the work on your own, but have no idea where to start? This DIY package gives you actionable organizing advice to get going and complete the project. The DIY Package includes:
- Free 15-minute phone consultation
- One in-person consultation, up to one hour, to assess your needs
- A customized, emailed DIY Action Plan: your personalized goals, a basic project outline, prioritized action items and organizing tips.
10+ Hours | $45 per Hour (10% savings)
This option is available to previous clients who could benefit from ongoing organizing assistance. I will visit your home to make adjustments to your organizing systems, or you can use these appointments to tackle specific projects in your home. You might use this plan to:
- Catch up on paper filing/management
- Prepare for a large party or event
- Pack up decorations after the holidays
- Take care of anything that has fallen behind!
“All Sorts Organizing helped me unpack from a recent move as well as organize our crazy garage. I just didn’t have enough time! Very professional and trustworthy!”
What do you think?
Learn more about getting started on your organizing project.
Sara Cummings, M.A.