Pay As You Go
$50 per Hour
We will work together to clear your clutter and create systems that work best for you in your space. Sessions last between 2 and 6 hours.
I help you determine resources for disposing of any unwanted items. These may include selling, donating, recycling or repurposing. I will deliver any donations to a charity of your choice. I will be with you to manage the organizing project, support your decisions, give you ideas, and make the process as enjoyable as possible.
$200 Flat Fee
Would you like to do the work on your own, but have no idea where to start? This DIY Package gives you actionable organizing advice you need to get going and complete the project. The DIY Package includes:
- Free 15-minute phone consultation
- One in-person consultation, up to one hour, to assess your needs
- Customized DIY Action Plan: includes your personalized goals, a basic project outline, prioritized action items and organizing tips.
10+ Hours | $45 per Hour (10% savings)
For previous clients who could benefit from ongoing organizing assistance, I offer an Organized Home Maintenance Plan. I will visit your home at specified intervals during the year to make adjustments to your organizing systems as necessary. You can also use these appointments to tackle specific problem areas in your home. You might use this plan to:
- Catch up on paper filing/management
- Prepare for a large party or event
- Pack up decorations after the holidays
- Freshen up around the start of the school year
- Take care of anything that has fallen behind!
“All Sorts Organizing helped me unpack from a recent move as well as organize our crazy garage. I just didn’t have enough time! Very professional and trustworthy!”A. Burns
Can we talk?
Learn more about getting started on your organizing project.
Sara Cummings, M.A.