Need some help with the things that really matter?
If you have big ideas and dreams for personal growth or exploring a new chapter in your life, but can’t seem to make things happen, you could benefit from coaching.
Wait. . .You’re an organizer and a coach?
It may seem a little funny, but actually, the two services really go hand-in-hand. Good organizers listen nonjudgmentally, demonstrate sincere empathy, and appreciate their clients as naturally creative, resourceful and whole individuals; these are really coaching skills! Through a year-long course through Coach Approach Training program and pursuit of certification through the International Coaching Federation, I’ve acquired further coach education and experience. Coaching is a natural outgrowth of helping people get their physical spaces in order, and a process that appeals to my background as a counselor. Helping you sort through and find clarity in your life and what really matters – in a way that recognizes YOU as the expert – is what the coaching process is all about.
How does it work?
We will meet by phone or video call weekly, for one-hour sessions. In each structured session, we’ll focus on a specific topic of your choice that relates to your overall goal for coaching.
- Coaching is a process for clarifying values, motivation and what matters most to you.
- Through skillful questioning and deep listening, I help you clarify your direction, goals and action steps.
- As partners in the process, we work together to develop awareness and new understanding about yourself.
- I provide you encouragement, support and accountability along the way.
- Coaching is not therapy; however it is a safe space to explore your motivations, goals and direction – the things that really matter!
Think you’re ready for coaching?
Take this quick coachability test to find out.
One Month Subscription
Give it a try and see what you think.
Three Month Subscription
Commit to really learning more about who you are and want to be.
Are you ready to get clarity around the things that really matter?
Let’s talk about how you can develop new awareness about what you want and how to get it.
Sara Cummings, M.A.